Dr Franziska Loschert
Franziska Loschert studied political science at the University of Bamberg and Aston University in Birmingham. She undertook her doctoral studies at the Berlin Graduate School for Global and Transregional Studies. Her PhD thesis looked into the impact of public politicisation and economic interests on EU labour migration policies. She worked as a teaching assistant at the European University of Social Sciences (CIVICA) and has conducted research on the EU’s cooperation in the field of foreign and security policy at the Jacques Delors Centre in Berlin.
Tel +49 30. 288 86 59 – 33
- Since June 2021 Researcher at the Expert Council on Integration and Migration (SVR)
- PhD on EU labour migration policies at the Berlin Graduate School for Global and Transregional Studies, 2016–2021
- Teaching assistant at the European University of Social Sciences (CIVICA), 2020–2021
- Researcher on the Horizon 2020 research project "Differentiated Integration of Core State Powers" at the Jacques Delors Centre in Berlin, 2019–2020
- Research assistant at the Chair of Comparative Politics at the University of Bamberg, 2011–2015
- Undergraduate and postgraduate studies in political science with a focus on international and European politics at the University of Bamberg and Aston University in Birmingham, 2010–2016
Schork, Franziska/Loschert, Franziska/Kolb, Holger 2022: ‚Zeitenwende‘ bei der Arbeitsmarktintegration? Teilhabe und Prekarität von Ukrainerinnen und Ukrainern am deutschen Arbeitsmarkt. SVR-Policy Brief 2022-3, Berlin.
Jachtenfuchs, Markus/Genschel, Philipp/Migliorati, Marta/Loschert, Franziska 2022: Differentiated Integration and Core State Powers. The EU Budget and Justice and Home Affairs, RSC Working Paper 2022/47, European University Institute.
Loschert, Franziska 2021: Business as usual in times of Politicisation? Preferences of member states regarding EU labour migration policies, Berlin.