An initiative of: Stiftung Mercator and the Volkswagen Stiftung, Foundation, Bertelsmann Stiftung, Freudenberg Foundation, Robert Bosch Stiftung, Stifterverband and Vodafone Foundation Germany. The SVR’s Annual Report 2020 is being funded by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community.
Dr. Henriette Litta
Head of Executive Unit and Appointee for Organizational Development
Henriette Litta is the SVR’s Head of Executive Unit and Appointee for Organizatonal Development. Before joining the SVR, Dr. Litta served as Associate to the Dean of the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, where she coordinated the school’s board and committee work. Dr. Litta studied political science at the Free University of Berlin, the University of Pennsylvania (USA) and the National University of Singapore. She is an alumna of the German National Academic Foundation, the Heinrich Böll Foundation and the Fulbright Program.
Tel.: +49 30. 288 86 59 – 24
Professional background (excerpt):
- since September 2012 at the SVR
- Associate to the Dean at the Hertie School of Governance, Berlin 2010-2012
- PhD at the Free University of Berlin and the National University of Singapore, 2007-2010
- Head of Curricular Affairs at the Hertie School of Governance, Berlin, 2006-2007
- Associate Consultant at McKinsey & Co., Frankfurt, 2005
- University studies in political science at the Free University of Berlin and the University of Pennsylvania (USA), 2000-2004
Litta, Henriette/Wittlif, Alex 2016: Schwarz, rot, grün. Welche Parteien bevorzugen Zuwanderer? SVR-Forschungsbereich, Berlin.