Maximilian Müller is Researcher at the Expert Council on Integration and Migration. He studied social sciences and demography at the University of Rostock, majoring in health, mortality and migration. His thesis dealt with health-related selection effects and the effects of migration and post-migration experiences on newcomers’ mental health.
Tel +49 30. 288 86 59 – 14
- Since January 2021 Researcher at the Expert Council on Integration and Migration (SVR)
- Master’s degree (MSc) in demography at the University of Rostock – majoring in health, mortality and migration, 2017–2020
- Student Assistant at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research – Gender Gaps in Health and Survival Research Group, 2017–2019
- Semester spent studying at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences at the University of Rostock – majoring in economics and demography, 2014–2017
Müller, Maximilian/Wittlif, Alex 2021: Integration in Schleswig-Holstein. Sonderauswertung des SVR-Integrationsbarometers 2020. Wissenschaftlicher Stab des SVR, Berlin.